My sincere apologies.
I have another bag of empties though ready and waiting in the wings to be photographed from December so I'll try and work on that this weekend. I need to catch up (and throw away my trash!)
I took down my Christmas decor today. I always do it when I can't stand to look at it anymore. I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I didn't think I'd want to spend my last day of vacation cleaning up, but it's always been my philosophy to do such tasks when the mood strikes!
Did you enjoy your holiday? My sweetheart and I went to Linville Falls, NC and stayed in a sweet (modern) cabin for a couple nights and we got to ski at Sugar Mountain on Christmas Day. It was absolutely lovely and I can't wait to do it again, but next year we will do Christmas with my family again. I'm thinking we'll have to get the cabin for Valentine's Day or our anniversary which is in October.
Not much for empties for two months! What's in the photo?
1. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula. I use this every Monday and Friday. No excuses. I even have a travel size. Love it and I've lost count with how many times I've bought this.
2. Sample size of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Eh. I used it because it was a free with purchase.
3. Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream. This is super fun to use, and I really try to use it once a week all over, really scrubbing and getting a lather with my exfoliating gloves on. I actually wrapped this up and put it under the tree for myself for Xmas 2012. "From: Santa."
4. Perfume Samples: Flash by Jimmy Choo (don't remember what it smelled like.)
Candy by Prada (thought this was light, floral, and sweet, and I even asked for this for Christmas, but now I'm glad I didn't get it.) I'm still in love with Billionaire Boyfriend.
Tuberose Gardenia by Estee Lauder. Magnificent. I would purchase this some day.
6. Sample of blush from Clinique in New Clover. Hit pan and threw it in the trash. I couldn't take it anymore.
7. Sample of mascara from Clinique in Lash Doubling Mascara. I still miss their Long Pretty Lashes. I'm done with high end mascara for now...
8. Clinique Sample Chubby Stick in Whoppin' Watermelon. Loved it, but on to other shades.
Happy New Year!!
*these are all my own products that I bought and no one paid me for my opinions.