Yay! It's time for my empties again!
2. Yes To Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes. Removes makeup.
3. Suave Body Moisture, Aloe with Cucumber. I think this is my favorite lotion.
4. Reach Gentle Gum Care, Soft Woven Floss. I am a hygienist and this is my fave.
5. Clinique Loose Powder Sample. So exciting to use this up.
6. Clinque Superfine Liner for Brows, Soft Brown. You will see this ovah and ovah again in my empties. Love.
7. Loreal Voluminous Mascara. Sets and dries nicely, but when my eyelids get oily around 3pm, the mascara starts stamping my brow bone with ink. Not cute.
8. Bobbi Brown Lipstick. What a great shade this was! Too bad they don't make it anymore.
9. Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask Sample. eh. Nothing exciting.
10. Josie Maran Argan Oil. Love this oil. Luxurious!
11. Clinique All About Eyes Rich. Fancy and luxurious eye cream.
12. Burt's Bees Hand Cream. Didn't like the smell and it was kinda sticky. Gross.
13. Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover. Manicure in a bottle. Already repurchased.
14. Dove Body Wash in Blue Fig and Orange Blossom. Great company and I will always buy their products when I can.
I can't wait to see what I can get rid of before spring 2014!